Official Todays Card Challenge is... (1 Viewer)

Pick your favorite!

  • We, First

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pow Pow

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Summer Dream

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Miss U

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Jackpot

    Votes: 11 55.0%

  • Total voters
    20

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Out of those, Jackpot.

I certainly much prefer their latest song 'Dance On' as ALICE though.
:pikahappy:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Out of those, Jackpot.

I certainly much prefer their latest song 'Dance On' as ALICE though.
:pikahappy:
I forgot about that one, it must not have been listed on that site for some reason. Otherwise I would have added it :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Exi and OnlyCalB
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Pow Pow for me, i don't really follow Elris, but this is the song that i first heard from them and i recognized from the thumbnail alone. I just love the "love is a volcanoooo Pow Pow" line. I know it's cheesy , but it's fun
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
oh I don't know this group that well...

time to listen:sehunheadphones:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Ranking:
  1. Jackpot
    1. I was surprised how much I liked this one. It's bouncey and fun.
  2. Pow Pow
    1. Sort of punchy chorus and beat. I can fuck w it.
  3. Summer Dream
    1. I like that beat drop. It's nice. Though, something about the ending feels abrupt.
  4. Miss You
    1. Honestly not a song I'd come back to often, but it's pretty nice.
  5. We First
    1. It's pleasant but forgettable.
So I'm voting for Jackpot
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
JACKPOT YFKYTKYU I LOVE THE WAY IT SOUNDS
TIME TO ADD TO MY PLAYLIST
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
I see you out here trying to convert use to Alice stans :taemsip:

I choose Pow Pow because it's got that very happy peppy vibe that I love in music ~
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Exi and Ahsoka

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,218
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Summer Dream. I think they do well at fun songs, but rapping isn't their strongest suit. This song is both fun without being bogged down with an awkward rap.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread