Official Todays Card Challenge is… (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,438
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Post your favorite kpop song released in September of 2024

I messed up yesterday posting August again but today we continue with September. Even if you posted September yesterday. Post it again today. >.> :chickill:
:sakUwu: peace, happiness, and tranquility :sakUwu:

 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Post your favorite kpop song released in September of 2024

I messed up yesterday posting August again but today we continue with September. Even if you posted September yesterday. Post it again today. >.> :chickill:
:sakUwu: peace, happiness, and tranquility :sakUwu:

I knew I posted August 2024(oŕ maybe just july 2024) fave kpop song already before Santa song LOL. Nina is forgiven for all cards team team hard work even during Xmas holiday(n thnx for the gift Xmas card-oh collectively credit can be paid for 1 slight mistake in posting August kpop song 2 times LOL LOL.

Nemo Nemo and SOS


NEMO NEMO by YENA(default choice cos I'm too lazy to chk if any other kpop songs in September tat I like)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor and Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread