Official Today's Card Challenge is... (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,331
Reactions Received
75,420
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,021
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Pick a kpop song by a kpop artist starting with the first letter of your favorite kpop debut songs.

With the help of our favorite Jopping stan <3
My fav kpop debut song (because I was silently threatened) is 'Jopping' o.o @Ahsoka

So I pick 'Hot & Cold' by Jewelry
:pepetwerk:

 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,218
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Favorite debut: I'll go with Happy Death Day by Xdinary Heroes

 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread