Official Todays Card Challenge is... (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tough one, ITNW is iconic. I think this set the tone for the groups run better.


Truly surprised you didnt take replay
I didn’t post anything yet because I need time to think :lisalaugh: it still might be replay
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,489
Reactions Received
18,183
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,606
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It's not the hardest choreography or anything, but the "I love you~" choreo bit has stuck in my brain
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread