All I want for Christmas is ______ lightstick Shinees :maheart:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,395 Reactions Received 151,406 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 22 December 2025 #1 All I want for Christmas is ______ lightstick Shinees Reactions: RandAlThor and lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 22 December 2025 #2 I want Blackpink’s lightstick so I can bonk people on the head with it Reactions: Ahsoka
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,743 Reactions Received 93,540 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 22 December 2025 #3 Apink i keep not finding it on visits i would say f(x) but.............. Reactions: Ahsoka