Official Todays Card Challenge is... (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Post your favorite concept from your bias group.

Mine would be the powerful concepts that were Jopping and One :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Lucy doesn´t really do a lot of hardcore concepts or anything, they are very lowkey, romantic, spring-y and flowery which is sweet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This dark/fantasy concept from Dreamcatcher!

 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Run Devil Run from Girls' Generation/SNSD! Its a powerful awesome concept!​
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,297
Reactions Received
75,381
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,854
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
nope i did not post this before in the wrong thread o.o

I love the movie killers and criminals concept Monsta X had for Love Killa . It was so beautiful.




AND THEN they followed that up with the undercover-expensive-looking-agents taking down an illegal auction.






:pandabeg: Their Clan concept was soo good too for All In. When they all just wanted to do the right thing for the people they loved :pepecry2:



:lazypotato: And let's not forget that one time they were time traveling space detectives. Kiss or death deserved a promo period.




I have too many favorite concepts from them x.x
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For TXT, I like their current concept best. I listened to Thursday's Child a second time after I posted my review, and I think I may have been a bit of a wet blanket about it, especially the opening sequence.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
CLC's fierce concept for Black Dress will forever be my favorite :ankha:

 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Pizza Boy Killers was super fun.

I also l o v ed ATEEZ's pirate/villain concept series
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread