Official Todays Card Challenge is... (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Post a concept you'd like to see your bias group do again.

I want SuperM to do retro again, like they did for We Do. I love that song and its different for them :maheart:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'd love to see Everglow do retro again.

 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
27 September 2021
Messages
341
Reactions Received
1,261
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
48
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I am here for my Sailor Moon Cards :queen:

591476b69c0f3829f38d8a334fcb25eb.jpg


Wolf, by Exo, I loved it especially the remix version, the tree dance is beautiful and so creative, I became a stab during this era, So would love to see it again
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Girls' Generation Powerful Concept, Girl Crush SNSD Style. Id love if SNSD cameback again with this strong concept.im not holding my breath tho.(kinda dropped after this to be cute/normal version or at least familiar earlier concept ig.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo and RandAlThor
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
for BAP or more likely Bang Yongguk, something like the storytelling like One Shot
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Um for EXO I'd like to see them try a song like Ko Ko Bop again.
I hated it at first but the beat drop got to me at some point and I like the summer vibe the entire song gives off. Plus the MV was entertaining.
Either that or Tempo-I LOVED that one.

With Girlsday I love there Don't Forget me days...that was THERE style and sound.

Weki Meki i wish would've stayed with the COOL type of sound and style. They REALLY fit it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread