- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,394
- Reactions Received
- 151,405
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Pick between your favorite male and female songs of 2015.
kpopsource.com
kpopsource.com
I pick the Kings for a Day (Hongki), Midnight Sun (Hotshot), Pray (FTIsland), and Beautiful Liar (Vixx LR) combo.
Todays Card Challenge is... - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Pick your favorite bg or male soloists songs from 2015.
kpopsource.com
Todays Card Challenge is… - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Pick your favorite gg or female solo songs of 2015. I’ll go with Mama Mia-Kara, Ah Yeah-EXID, Stress-Taeyeon Yes a couple minutes early, I’d you can post after 0 KST
kpopsource.com
I pick the Kings for a Day (Hongki), Midnight Sun (Hotshot), Pray (FTIsland), and Beautiful Liar (Vixx LR) combo.