I go with Maria
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 15 November 2022 #21 I go with Maria Reactions: Willow
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 15 November 2022 #22 badcrookshanks said: Pick a song from the poll and explain why you chose it. For today, 5 HWASA songs! i love her discography with all my heart - this one is going to maria, the touching self-portrait Click to expand... I love Twit but Kidding and Fomo are also good Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
badcrookshanks said: Pick a song from the poll and explain why you chose it. For today, 5 HWASA songs! i love her discography with all my heart - this one is going to maria, the touching self-portrait Click to expand... I love Twit but Kidding and Fomo are also good
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 15 November 2022 #23 Maria!