Teaser Tomorrow will be a very busy day. Who are you anticipating the most? (2 Viewers)

Who are you anticipating the most? (multiple choices possible)

  • Dongwoo from INFINITE

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Jus2 (GOT7 subunit)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Key from SHINee

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Sunmi

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • TXT

    Votes: 6 40.0%

  • Total voters
    15

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Sunmi, to see if the quality in music is better again (to me) :zoomeyes:
Jus2 because the preview stuff sounded really good
TXT because the teasers sounded nice so far, gonna see if they are living up to their "stans" reputation lmao
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I am waiting for Key! I just know him and Soyeon are gonna sound so good together and that I will love it!

But also TxT a bit... I am not currently very interested in them as a group, but I want to hear what their song sounds like... If it is very good maybe I will stan.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
More curiosity than anticipation for TXT. Teaser was giving me NCT Dream vibes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I am waiting for Key! I just know him and Soyeon are gonna sound so good together and that I will love it!

But also TxT a bit... I am not currently very interested in them as a group, but I want to hear what their song sounds like... If it is very good maybe I will stan.
Key is dropping in 4 minutes, btw ;)
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Key, Sunmi and dongwoo

and i'm not anticapte TXT i'm more curious
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread