Too Serious (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What are some things that people take seriously that you don't?

For me its usually the social aspects of various institutions. For instance, when I was in undergrad I had no interest in attending fraternity parties nor sporting events sponsored by the college. The only time I attended any events would be when I was invited to a mixer by one of my professors or when the christian club of my school was getting together for a card game...
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
a love life tbh, I never cared about being in love or in relationships or finding the one. I always thought that if you got yourself and can stay true to yourself while loving yourself, it's good enough
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Errr.. Most things tbh..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread