- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,028
- Reactions Received
- 19,590
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Here my favorite cute/innocent songs by GGs only. In no particular order. And you ?
Which cute songs do you prefer ?nice list
mhh I personaly love Tell Me and Mr. Chu alot. I also do love the innocent songs too.Which cute songs do you prefer ?
Taste but at this point I am not surprised by you.1. Gee - SNSD
2. MGT - GFriend
3. Oh! - SNSD
4. Bo Peep Bo Peep - T-ara
5. TT - TWICE
6. Catallena - Orange Caramel
7. Mr Chu - Apink
8. Tell Me - Wonder Girls
9. Shy Boy - Secret
10. Lovey Dovey - T-ara
Bops onlyIn no order
For anyone who doesn't want to scroll through the videos:
Fromis_9 - DKDK
GWSN - Pinky Star
Loona yyxy - love4eva
Bol4 - Galaxy
Elris - Pow Pow
Twice - Knock Knock
Fiestar - I Don't Know
Apink - Cause you're my star
IOI - Very Very Very
Laboum - Shooting Love
thank you~Bops only![]()
thank you~
I did leave off Oh My Girl and April thoughToo many good girl group songs
You posted twice the same song. Bestie song is my favorite.Some nugu cute bops that deserves to be recognized :(
Haha yeah I edited it ^^You posted twice the same song. Bestie song is my favorite.
I also limited myself to titles only.Same. I wanted to put more that one song by group.
Sunshine is a bop.Haha yeah I edited it ^^
Exactly.I also limited myself to titles only.
Cause all these girl groups produce golden bsides
They are all just too good![]()
My favorite concept too.Yes to all of the above! Reasons why I love kpop is for the cuteness 💖🥳🥰
Muah! And Shy BoyIf a only get 10.
Kissing you
Gee
Oh!
Happiness
Rookie
Icc
My My
No No No
MGT
Glass bead
if i have to keep it to 1 per act.
Gee or Oh!
Happiness or icc icc may be a bit more cute.
My My
MGT
Chu
Achoo or CJL its hard....
Shy Boy or starlight moonlight but i think shy boy is 'cuter'
Pretty girl
DKDK
so cheating here To reach you... if i cant use iz one
then
gugudan choco.
HM
Dreamnote- dreamnote , Muah! or Tinkerball - april.
i would use tara but none of those come of a cute to me.
Yes mine too. I don’t watch MV’s anymore but shy boy, me Gustas tu etc got me into kpop!My favorite concept too.