I have been wondering where u disappearedI missed you Panda
And yes I agree! My top 10 Kpop songs overall for 2019 is totally different from this list haha
Is it full of female soloists or do you have some bg stuff there too?
I have been wondering where u disappearedI missed you Panda
And yes I agree! My top 10 Kpop songs overall for 2019 is totally different from this list haha
There's one BG!! Rooftop by N.Flying. Idk if that counts as a BG hahaI have been wondering where u disappearedReal life took over?
Is it full of female soloists or do you have some bg stuff there too?
I did enjoy thatyesh its awesomei'm sure you'd like Bittersweet as well, one of the bsides
Also yes, real life took over, sadlyI have been wondering where u disappearedReal life took over?
Is it full of female soloists or do you have some bg stuff there too?
I guess bands are also bgs in kpop, i mean they are idols at least not rock starsThere's one BG!! Rooftop by N.Flying. Idk if that counts as a BG haha
Damn are u meGuerilla and LionI would include Psycho No and Butterfly.
Need Oh My Girl to go inactive for me to need another namechange so there's at least 2 more years as KisekiOmg I can't tag anyone cause yall have all changed yo usernames
@Kiseki @blueberries @RandAlThor @OnCloudJess
The first three haven't changed, bless them![]()