Top Anime & Manga in 2019 (according to tumblr) (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This isn't all new 2019 series, but pretty much what had most content posted in tag this year. For some reason they also have korean manhwa and chinese manhua included, but eeh why not.

I'm personally happy to see Mob Psycho 100 so high up since it was my favorite anime this year. Also Fruits Basket remake was huge success and i'm glad with all the new life it got out of that. I feel bad for all the people who haven't read manga and won't know what's coming for them though :F Glad to see Yuri on Ice, Houseki no Kuni and Akatsuki no Yona fandom still going strong despite that it has been little while from the animes.

Do you agree with the list?

 
Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
So you don't like Food Wars!? :jisoosmh: Orhave you just not watched it or smn?

Also yes Mob Psycho is awesome and I agree with the parts of the list I've watched lol
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So you don't like Food Wars!? :jisoosmh: Orhave you just not watched it or smn?

Also yes Mob Psycho is awesome and I agree with the parts of the list I've watched lol
I have no idea why it's not more popular on tumblr :dubuthink: I wouldn't expect it to be in top, but there is just older series there and animes i didn't expect to have big fandoms.

Mob Psycho is definitely awesome. Not enough to stop MHA's reign, but definitely getting the attention it deserves.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I can actually tell why is there a chinese drama
Mo Dao Zu Shi just got a live action drama, "the untamed" so I think this is why. Its literally everywhere, even my timeline is full of it on twitter :taesquish: not like I mind

and yees Kimetsu :pepeheart::pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can actually tell why is there a chinese drama
Mo Dao Zu Shi just got a live action drama, "the untamed" so I think this is why. Its literally everywhere, even my timeline is full of it on twitter :taesquish: not like I mind

and yees Kimetsu :pepeheart::pepeheart:
Animation for Mo Dao Zu Shi also got second season this year which was pretty popular so no wonder if it's in the list. It's just bit interesting to include Chinese and Korean animations or comics in the list.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread