COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Top Anime & Manga in 2019 (according to tumblr) (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
This isn't all new 2019 series, but pretty much what had most content posted in tag this year. For some reason they also have korean manhwa and chinese manhua included, but eeh why not.

I'm personally happy to see Mob Psycho 100 so high up since it was my favorite anime this year. Also Fruits Basket remake was huge success and i'm glad with all the new life it got out of that. I feel bad for all the people who haven't read manga and won't know what's coming for them though :F Glad to see Yuri on Ice, Houseki no Kuni and Akatsuki no Yona fandom still going strong despite that it has been little while from the animes.

Do you agree with the list?

Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
So you don't like Food Wars!? :jisoosmh: Orhave you just not watched it or smn?

Also yes Mob Psycho is awesome and I agree with the parts of the list I've watched lol

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
So you don't like Food Wars!? :jisoosmh: Orhave you just not watched it or smn?

Also yes Mob Psycho is awesome and I agree with the parts of the list I've watched lol
I have no idea why it's not more popular on tumblr :dubuthink: I wouldn't expect it to be in top, but there is just older series there and animes i didn't expect to have big fandoms.

Mob Psycho is definitely awesome. Not enough to stop MHA's reign, but definitely getting the attention it deserves.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I can actually tell why is there a chinese drama
Mo Dao Zu Shi just got a live action drama, "the untamed" so I think this is why. Its literally everywhere, even my timeline is full of it on twitter :taesquish: not like I mind

and yees Kimetsu :pepeheart::pepeheart:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I can actually tell why is there a chinese drama
Mo Dao Zu Shi just got a live action drama, "the untamed" so I think this is why. Its literally everywhere, even my timeline is full of it on twitter :taesquish: not like I mind

and yees Kimetsu :pepeheart::pepeheart:
Animation for Mo Dao Zu Shi also got second season this year which was pretty popular so no wonder if it's in the list. It's just bit interesting to include Chinese and Korean animations or comics in the list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread