18+ Top Poster of the Month???? (13 Viewers)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,487
Reactions Received
55,254
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,947
Wrong, you do what the CCP needs you to do Comrade! :YeKill:

Your banner wave brings all the panda's to the yard. :dying: Does your wife know your trying to seduce panda's?! :pandalove:
the CCP is fairly progressive on things such as women's bodily autonomy and reproductive rights - I guess one child policy has something to do with that...

What I do in the privacy of my ZOO is none of her business!!!
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,487
Reactions Received
55,254
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,947
@.me when it is. On the mobile site, I can't see birthdays!
omg this THREAD- I really can't with y'all lol but yeah, when's your birthday?
it's latter this month but I never tell anyone - I don't really celebrate it
Don't worry my friends you can celebrate selfie by tagging those responsible and helping me remove my banner - take that as contributing to my birthday present if you will lol
 
Joined
2 August 2025
Messages
1,082
Reactions Received
1,468
Location
Somewhere with JYP
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,517
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
it's latter this month but I never tell anyone - I don't really celebrate it
Don't worry my friends you can celebrate selfie by tagging those responsible and helping me remove my banner - take that as contributing to my birthday present if you will lol
bugs-bunny-bugs-bunny-no.gif


It makes you sexy and I want you to stay sexy.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,560
Reactions Received
17,155
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,779
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i stole your banner, you're welcome
yunhogiggle.gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,560
Reactions Received
17,155
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,779
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
if you were only so diligent in not changing your username as you are in stealing my banners lol
sorry friend, no can do. my identities change at the speed of light, lifes to short to live by one name. i choose the free life
harukamon.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • S