18+ Top Poster of the Month???? (4 Viewers)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,491
Reactions Received
55,265
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,971
Wrong, you do what the CCP needs you to do Comrade! :YeKill:

Your banner wave brings all the panda's to the yard. :dying: Does your wife know your trying to seduce panda's?! :pandalove:
the CCP is fairly progressive on things such as women's bodily autonomy and reproductive rights - I guess one child policy has something to do with that...

What I do in the privacy of my ZOO is none of her business!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,491
Reactions Received
55,265
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,971
@.me when it is. On the mobile site, I can't see birthdays!
omg this THREAD- I really can't with y'all lol but yeah, when's your birthday?
it's latter this month but I never tell anyone - I don't really celebrate it
Don't worry my friends you can celebrate selfie by tagging those responsible and helping me remove my banner - take that as contributing to my birthday present if you will lol
 
Joined
2 August 2025
Messages
1,082
Reactions Received
1,468
Location
Somewhere with JYP
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,517
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
it's latter this month but I never tell anyone - I don't really celebrate it
Don't worry my friends you can celebrate selfie by tagging those responsible and helping me remove my banner - take that as contributing to my birthday present if you will lol
bugs-bunny-bugs-bunny-no.gif


It makes you sexy and I want you to stay sexy.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,213
Reactions Received
17,165
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,127
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i stole your banner, you're welcome
yunhogiggle.gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,213
Reactions Received
17,165
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,127
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
if you were only so diligent in not changing your username as you are in stealing my banners lol
sorry friend, no can do. my identities change at the speed of light, lifes to short to live by one name. i choose the free life
harukamon.gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,213
Reactions Received
17,165
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,127
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
then at the very least inform selfie beforehand lol
i will try my best to remember.
harukamon.gif

so question, should i inform you day of? day before? or is days in advanced ok? bc my next username change is on the 12th and i already got a new named planned
yunhogiggle.gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,491
Reactions Received
55,265
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,971
i will try my best to remember.
harukamon.gif

so question, should i inform you day of? day before? or is days in advanced ok? bc my next username change is on the 12th and i already got a new named planned
yunhogiggle.gif
anytime before is fine
hell you can even make it on the day of
(also let me know what you actually change it to since my issue is not the person's choice of username since that is obviously their choice but that I can't figure out who the bloody hell you were since I go by usernames and not people's aesthetics)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,213
Reactions Received
17,165
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,127
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
anytime before is fine
hell you can even make it on the day of
(also let me know what you actually change it to since my issue is not the person's choice of username since that is obviously their choice but that I can't figure out who the bloody hell you were since I go by usernames and not people's aesthetics)
you gotta be like me man, recognize people by vibes alone, not usernames, not aesthetics, their AURA (aka i go by their typing style and mannerisms LMAO)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,213
Reactions Received
17,165
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,127
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
yes great master owo (I can't get past using that username sorry lol) teach me your ways
owo -w-
honestly i think it comes with growing up as the quiet kid (and being chronically online)
you become very perceptive of ur surroundings cuz all u do is observe :seokeyes:
personality reflects in not only the way you speak, but the way you type! unless you're consciously trying hard to type a different way, typing habits dont break lol.

nobody can hide from me here :nomina:
not even the users who make alts to pretend to be someone else and talk to themselves, i see it ALL
yunhogiggle.gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • Harmony_Starz