Tourney Tournament History Thread [BLACKPINK TOURNAMENT COMING SOON] (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Did you see the Egoist/Eclipse rematch in Round 2?
Ugh yes, rematch of the first truly great bloodbath in the history of these tournaments :sj_weary:

Egoist might take it this time.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ugh yes, rematch of the first truly great bloodbath in the history of these tournaments :sj_weary:

Egoist might take it this time.
I'm guessing it's gonna be just as intense as last time.

And the only way we can get Chuuves is in the championship.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm guessing it's gonna be just as intense as last time.

And the only way we can get Chuuves is in the championship.
Eclipse vs Egoist was such a nail biter and the first of its kind, forever a classic :maheart:
Idk if anyone else was around to witness it lol.

Chuuves in the final might be tough with the group songs thrown in but New has kinda grown on me A LOT and I might prefer it over Heart Attack very slightly now :welp:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Eclipse vs Egoist was such a nail biter and the first of its kind, forever a classic :maheart:
Idk if anyone else was around to witness it lol.

Chuuves in the final might be tough with the group songs thrown in but New has kinda grown on me A LOT and I might prefer it over Heart Attack very slightly now :welp:
There might have been a few who saw it, but yeah, not many would remember.

If I had to guess, I'd say Heart Attack vs Eclipse, New vs Girl Front/Butterfly as the final four.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
There might have been a few who saw it, but yeah, not many would remember.

If I had to guess, I'd say Heart Attack vs Eclipse, New vs Girl Front/Butterfly as the final four.
I'll do my best to make Sweet Crazy Love win but not too optimistic :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
woooowws Loona tournament coming soon??????
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
LOONA TOURNAMENT RESULTS ADDED

TOURNAMENT BRACKET

LOONA II Final.png

Champion: Heart Attack (Chuu)
Runner-Up: new (Yves)
Average Votes Per Match: 30.47 votes
Most Votes Per Match: 37 votes
Least Votes Per Match: 25 votes
Average Vote Margin: 10.37 votes
Largest Vote Margin: 26 votes
Smallest Vote Margin: 1 vote
Most Votes (One Song): 29 votes
Least Votes (One Song): 3 votes

❤💞 @Joy 💞❤
@AnotherKpopTrash @baekk @Bara @bulletproof @Son Na Eun @Crackhead @deadstar @dooh @feepit @Golden_Wishes @hyunaspandahoe @Hyunjin @igloo @inverity @Ireneisbaee @JakeyWantsCakey @Jichuus @JungYoda @KurdishLuvie @KwonSoonYoung @lalaloveloona @lexusuwu @Lovely_Cornchips @Mangoey @margoto​
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
TOURNAMENT HISTORY THREAD

I did this before, but now that I have basically reset and started the tournaments all over again on this site, I figured I would do this again here.
The purpose of this thread is to store the results of all the tournaments that I conduct. I will try to include the completed brackets, as well as any general statistics from the tournament. I will try to update this thread at the conclusion of each tournament.

COMPLETED TOURNAMENTS
TOURNAMENT BRACKET
12108

Champion: Up & Down (EXID)
Runner-Up: Miniskirt (AOA)
Average Votes Per Match: 22.90 votes
Most Votes Per Match: 59 votes
Least Votes Per Match: 9 votes
Average Vote Margin: 7.19 votes
Largest Vote Margin: 19 votes
Smallest Vote Margin: 1 vote
Most Votes (One Song): 30 votes
Least Votes (One Song): 1 vote
TOURNAMENT BRACKET
LOONA II Final.png

Champion: Heart Attack (Chuu)
Runner-Up: new (Yves)
Average Votes Per Match: 30.47 votes
Most Votes Per Match: 37 votes
Least Votes Per Match: 25 votes
Average Vote Margin: 10.37 votes
Largest Vote Margin: 26 votes
Smallest Vote Margin: 1 vote
Most Votes (One Song): 29 votes
Least Votes (One Song): 3 vote

FUTURE TOURNAMENT IDEAS
(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

Blackpink
Twice
Mamamoo
Red Velvet
GFriend
SNSD
f(x)
Cube Girl Group
Pledis Girl Group
Survival Girl Group
SM Girl Group
JYP Girl Group
YG Girl Group
Post-I.O.I
2014 Recap
2015 Recap
2016 Recap
NCT ❤ Thanks to my princess @Joy ❤
Tournament of Champions

Tag list:
❤ @Joy ❤
@AnotherKpopTrash @Hyunjin @Jichuus @JungYoda @baekk @Bara @bulletproof @Son Na Eun @Crackhead @deadstar @dooh @feepit @Golden_Wishes @igloo @inverity @Ireneisbaee @JakeyWantsCakey @kpopbangtanpanda @KurdishLuvie @lalaloveloona @lexusuwu @Lovely_Cornchips @margoto @NogaNono @onedaily @OnlyCalB @perhapz @QueenMilkShook @RandAlThor @RedVelvendetta @SexySN @Soulless_Senpai @Tir @Tpse @winwinlucas123 @yerewenseuljoy​
The survival girl group one might be fun to do next...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread