Tourney Tournament History Thread [BLACKPINK TOURNAMENT COMING SOON] (1 Viewer)

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The survival girl group one might be fun to do next...
I'm seriously considering this. It depends on how patient I am and if I'm willing to wait for IZ*ONE before I do another one lol.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
COMING SOON
BLACKPINK TOURNAMENT

16384


April 5th
B-SIDE BATTLE: SQUARE UP
B-SIDE BATTLE: KILL THIS LOVE


April 6th
B-SIDE PLAY-IN MATCH

April 7th
TOURNAMENT BEGINS​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and RukiRush

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
COMING SOON
BLACKPINK TOURNAMENT

16384


April 5th
B-SIDE BATTLE: SQUARE UP
B-SIDE BATTLE: KILL THIS LOVE


April 6th
B-SIDE PLAY-IN MATCH

April 7th
TOURNAMENT BEGINS​
uhh I can’t wait anymore. This will be a great tournament
 
  • Love
Reactions: Minuteman

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
uhh I can’t wait anymore. This will be a great tournament
I'm excited for it too! It was my first one on the other site, so it'll be fun to revisit it, especially with the edition of a new title track and EP in the mix.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm excited for it too! It was my first one on the other site, so it'll be fun to revisit it, especially with the edition of a new title track and EP in the mix.
oh yeah this will be quite interesting. Kinda excited to see how the new tracks will do
 
  • Love
Reactions: Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread