Tourney Tournament History Thread [BLACKPINK TOURNAMENT COMING SOON] (1 Viewer)

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
TOURNAMENT HISTORY THREAD

I did this before, but now that I have basically reset and started the tournaments all over again on this site, I figured I would do this again here.
The purpose of this thread is to store the results of all the tournaments that I conduct. I will try to include the completed brackets, as well as any general statistics from the tournament. I will try to update this thread at the conclusion of each tournament.

COMING SOON
BLACKPINK TOURNAMENT

16384


April 5th
B-SIDE BATTLE: SQUARE UP
B-SIDE BATTLE: KILL THIS LOVE


April 6th
B-SIDE PLAY-IN MATCH

April 7th
TOURNAMENT BEGINS


COMPLETED TOURNAMENTS
TOURNAMENT BRACKET
12108

Champion: Up & Down (EXID)
Runner-Up: Miniskirt (AOA)
Average Votes Per Match: 22.90 votes
Most Votes Per Match: 59 votes
Least Votes Per Match: 9 votes
Average Vote Margin: 7.19 votes
Largest Vote Margin: 19 votes
Smallest Vote Margin: 1 vote
Most Votes (One Song): 30 votes
Least Votes (One Song): 1 vote
TOURNAMENT BRACKET
LOONA II Final.png

Champion: Heart Attack (Chuu)
Runner-Up: new (Yves)
Average Votes Per Match: 30.47 votes
Most Votes Per Match: 37 votes
Least Votes Per Match: 25 votes
Average Vote Margin: 10.37 votes
Largest Vote Margin: 26 votes
Smallest Vote Margin: 1 vote
Most Votes (One Song): 29 votes
Least Votes (One Song): 3 vote

FUTURE TOURNAMENT IDEAS
(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

Twice
Mamamoo
Red Velvet
GFriend
SNSD
f(x)
Cube Girl Group
Pledis Girl Group
Survival Girl Group
SM Girl Group
JYP Girl Group
YG Girl Group
Post-I.O.I
2014 Recap
2015 Recap
2016 Recap
NCT ❤ Thanks to my princess @Joy ❤
Tournament of Champions

Tag list:
❤ @Joy ❤
@AnotherKpopTrash @Hyunjin @Jichuus @JungYoda @baekk @Bara @bulletproof @Son Na Eun @Crackhead @deadstar @dooh @feepit @Golden_Wishes @igloo @inverity @Ireneisbaee @JakeyWantsCakey @kpopbangtanpanda @KurdishLuvie @lalaloveloona @lexusuwu @Lovely_Cornchips @margoto @NogaNono @onedaily @OnlyCalB @perhapz @QueenMilkShook @RandAlThor @RedVelvendetta @SexySN @Soulless_Senpai @Tir @Tpse @winwinlucas123 @yerewenseuljoy​
 

Attachments

Last edited:

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ohh, I didn't have the chance to participate in most of those (since I joined late). I can't wait for them to happen again here!
I plan on revisiting the ones I have already done, but I also have a lot of new ideas (hence the really long list of ideas lol). I'm glad you'll be able to participate this time!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lol I have a feeling it won't end up in the championship like last time. But who knows.
Queen Stay deserves better and I’m happy I’ll be in the Twice tournament this time around
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Being around for a Twice tournament is all I ever wanted :maheart:
I'm really excited for that one too! It's been a while since I did it, and we should have a few more songs than the previous one thanks to new releases, so it should be fun!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm really excited for that one too! It's been a while since I did it, and we should have a few more songs than the previous one thanks to new releases, so it should be fun!
I'm hoping they'll be a b-side battle as well :sanapray:
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
I have faith the users here are more tasteful :sanapray:
In fact, if justice prevails for a certain GFriend song (or at least makes it to the finals), I'm going to donate again to the forum. That's how much I believe that song was robbed :pandamad:

Yes I quoted myself, deal with it :queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread