Tournament Taglist (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Making this taglist so that if you want to be tagged for the first few threads of my tournaments you are able too however you will have to say after that if you want to be continually tagged for that tournament so just say if that's something you'd like

@Boy Group @Girl Group ​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I want to be tagged for all tourney/rounds please!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
have u done BG tournaments before :susPepe:
Yeah i've done BTS, EXO, Day6, Big Bang from my memory, I haven't done one for a while as the forum turned very girl group central but i'd be open to doing more if there's a boy group people would be into
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah i've done BTS, EXO, Day6, Big Bang from my memory, I haven't done one for a while as the forum turned very girl group central but i'd be open to doing more if there's a boy group people would be into
I think I do remember the DAY6 one now that you mentioned them, hopefully you can do more BG Tournaments, I'd definitely want to be tagged for those
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
I think I do remember the DAY6 one now that you mentioned them, hopefully you can do more BG Tournaments, I'd definitely want to be tagged for those
I'll probably have to do another boy group poll to see who people would be interested in seeing as currently the next lined up ones by my old poll would be Beast/Highlight, iKon, N.Flying and NCT which I could see NCT being either divisive or very heavily favouring 7th Sense
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread