- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
With a catch...
(Example : You want a card from card set 1... go to trade set 1 and see what cards I will trade for it! I you have a card that i will trade for it... set it up!)
HyunA --- 4Minute -------- Ashton --- 5SOS --------- J.Seph --- KARD
Bomi --- APink---- Queenie May --- Boys World --- Yujin --- CLC ------------ Eunbin --- CLC
Jeonghan --- Seventeen - Dami -- Dreamcatcher-- Jiin --- Girls Day -- IU 4 - Soloist
E:U --- Everglow --------- Yuju --- GFriend ------ Soojin --- Gidle
Yves --- LOONA --------- Heejin --- LOONA -------- Hyunjin --- LOONA ----- Chungha 3 --- IOI/Soloist
Yuqi Rare --- GIDLE ---- Minah --- Girls Day
Sohee --- Wonder Girls --- Sunyee - Wonder Girls - Yeeun - Wonder Girls - Yubin - Wonder Girls - SuA - Dreamcatcher
Yeji Rare --- Itzy --------- Yuna Rare --- Itzy ---- Chaewon --- Izone
HyunA Wonder Girls, 1 2 5
Binnie Rare - OMG --- Joy --- Red Velvet ------- Rose 5 --- BP/Solo ---- Yuri ------ SNSD
Now.... we get on to the last set... number 6.
Let me say something before you open it.
All card sets before 3 are tradable for ANY card, the trade sets for 1 2 and 3 are just suggestions thats you could give me.
Now... Number 6
Sunmi 1 2 3 4 5 + Wonder Girls
Although I probably will trade card sets 4-6 with different cards than the trade sets... still there for a reminder of what I want.
(Example : You want a card from card set 1... go to trade set 1 and see what cards I will trade for it! I you have a card that i will trade for it... set it up!)
the card sets are what I have, the trade sets are what I dont hae
HyunA --- 4Minute -------- Ashton --- 5SOS --------- J.Seph --- KARD
Bomi --- APink---- Queenie May --- Boys World --- Yujin --- CLC ------------ Eunbin --- CLC
Jeonghan --- Seventeen - Dami -- Dreamcatcher-- Jiin --- Girls Day -- IU 4 - Soloist
E:U --- Everglow --------- Yuju --- GFriend ------ Soojin --- Gidle
Yves --- LOONA --------- Heejin --- LOONA -------- Hyunjin --- LOONA ----- Chungha 3 --- IOI/Soloist
Yuqi Rare --- GIDLE ---- Minah --- Girls Day
Sohee --- Wonder Girls --- Sunyee - Wonder Girls - Yeeun - Wonder Girls - Yubin - Wonder Girls - SuA - Dreamcatcher
Yeji Rare --- Itzy --------- Yuna Rare --- Itzy ---- Chaewon --- Izone
HyunA Wonder Girls, 1 2 5
Binnie Rare - OMG --- Joy --- Red Velvet ------- Rose 5 --- BP/Solo ---- Yuri ------ SNSD
Let me say something before you open it.
All card sets before 3 are tradable for ANY card, the trade sets for 1 2 and 3 are just suggestions thats you could give me.
Now... Number 6
Sunmi 1 2 3 4 5 + Wonder Girls
Although I probably will trade card sets 4-6 with different cards than the trade sets... still there for a reminder of what I want.