Trading Trading all of my cards (1 Viewer)

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
With a catch...
(Example : You want a card from card set 1... go to trade set 1 and see what cards I will trade for it! I you have a card that i will trade for it... set it up!)
the card sets are what I have, the trade sets are what I dont hae


HyunA --- 4Minute -------- Ashton --- 5SOS --------- J.Seph --- KARD

Bomi --- APink---- Queenie May --- Boys World --- Yujin --- CLC ------------ Eunbin --- CLC

Jeonghan --- Seventeen - Dami -- Dreamcatcher-- Jiin --- Girls Day -- IU 4 - Soloist

E:U --- Everglow --------- Yuju --- GFriend ------ Soojin --- Gidle

Yves --- LOONA --------- Heejin --- LOONA -------- Hyunjin --- LOONA ----- Chungha 3 --- IOI/Soloist

Yuqi Rare --- GIDLE ---- Minah --- Girls Day

Sohee --- Wonder Girls --- Sunyee - Wonder Girls - Yeeun - Wonder Girls - Yubin - Wonder Girls - SuA - Dreamcatcher

Yeji Rare --- Itzy --------- Yuna Rare --- Itzy ---- Chaewon --- Izone

HyunA Wonder Girls, 1 2 5

Binnie Rare - OMG --- Joy --- Red Velvet ------- Rose 5 --- BP/Solo ---- Yuri ------ SNSD
Now.... we get on to the last set... number 6.
Let me say something before you open it.
All card sets before 3 are tradable for ANY card, the trade sets for 1 2 and 3 are just suggestions thats you could give me.
Now... Number 6

Sunmi 1 2 3 4 5 + Wonder Girls

Although I probably will trade card sets 4-6 with different cards than the trade sets... still there for a reminder of what I want.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
You're trading your Sunmi set?? I thought you loved her??? :wat:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Would you take either an AOA Seolhyun or IU 3 for your KARD J.Seph?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread