COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Trading Card Goals? (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
lol a lot of things happened during my hiatus, so now I'm trying to catch up :jisoosmh:
This thread has probably been posted thousands of times, but I'm curious, what are your goals for the trading cards? :)

My priority is definitely Stray Kids Hyunjin and then Stray Kids full set. Next would probably be The Boyz in the future, but rip, too many members. I'm not even going to try for NCT at this point :')

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
I've completed rv, so the only thing I have left is ateez :queen:
I'm one card away from the full heize set as well, so hopefully that happens sometime soon.

After that though idk, maybe I'll wait for highlight cards to come out

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tryin to finish my boy groups and then my biases in girl groups

i only have monsta x and ateez left for priorities:pepeheart:

but i also have ace astro and super m i have to finish next :haylul:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
I just need my SuperM Kai :pepecry1:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Right now my main focus is Pristin and Blackpink since I don't really have many cards to trade. I already have Jungkook so i'm a lot more relaxed collecting the rest of BTS and I haven't really gotten any offers for SNSD yet so I figured i'll focus on what I can get for now. I mean I haven't gotten any offers for Blackpink either tho but they've been out longer than SNSD so i'm hoping I can get my hands on one soon :yolk:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Just SinB for now as anything else I want has yet to come

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Just SinB for now as anything else I want has yet to come
Am i gonna hv to fite u for YooA's card when Oh My Girl set is released?

Edit: my goal is to complete collecting SNSD card set first b4 anyone else here n then collapse for a year/retire until i recover.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Am i gonna hv to fite u for YooA's card when Oh My Girl set is released?
Depends as if one of us or a YooA stan pulls her then can't do much there and YooA is like the most popular member so I'm already prepared for Oh My Girl being quite the challenge except for maybe JinE.

We'll see what happens though as depending on how many cards drop in the 3rd set an Oh My Girl card could take a real long time to drop without a system to choose a card in some way.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Depends as if one of us or a YooA stan pulls her then can't do much there and YooA is like the most popular member so I'm already prepared for Oh My Girl being quite the challenge except for maybe JinE.

We'll see what happens though as depending on how many cards drop in the 3rd set an Oh My Girl card could take a real long time to drop without a system to choose a card in some way.
Is YooA or someone else in OMG ur bias? I was gonna brag i created her artist thread but i flopped n hvnt updated it. Anyway, nth else has bearing but whether trades are even or balanced to me. If u hv a different bias, maybe we could hv like a mutual degense treaty where we dont go for the same cards n overbid, or if i get ur bias or somehow we could agree not to fite. If ur bias is YooA tho, ill love u forever but we're doomed to be Frodo n Gollum at the chasm of Mt Doom, with one doomed to fall but hopefully one pf us gets YooA card instead of it being vaporised(or getting into the hands of a multi stan or maybe ozy) LOL,either way may the best collecter get OMG cards set. Eventually.

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wish you the best of luck with hyunjin card! (but the struggle is real, I have been waiting for a looooong time to get it or for somebody else to get it so I can trade with them T^T)

The only cards I'm planning to collect as a set are stray kids(now I only need hyunjin T^T), TXT, and Aespa and for the other cards, I'm only planning to get my biases which I'm pretty much done with.

Last edited:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Is YooA or someone else in OMG ur bias? I was gonna brag i created her artist thread but i flopped n hvnt updated it. Anyway, nth else has bearing but whether trades are even or balanced to me. If u hv a different bias, maybe we could hv like a mutual degense treaty where we dont go for the same cards n overbid, or if i get ur bias or somehow we could agree not to fite. If ur bias is YooA tho, ill love u forever but we're doomed to be Frodo n Gollum at the chasm of Mt Doom, with one doomed to fall but hopefully one pf us gets YooA card instead of it being vaporised(or getting into the hands of a multi stan or maybe ozy) LOL,either way may the best collecter get OMG cards set. Eventually.
My bias is Jiho and I have no plans on overbidding as it just brings down my card total and will give me less chance of pulling what is gonna be an already really tough set to pull and with 8 members I can't play for 1 card until close to the end but we'll see as if there's a trading system like the one suggested there wouldn't be anything stopping you from just trading 5 cards you don't think much of and asking for YooA in return

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
my current goal is completing wonder girls and i only have two cards left :sj_weary: also completing ateez but it will take me 28473 years to get that wooyoung card
My priority is definitely Stray Kids Hyunjin and then Stray Kids full set.
as the user who probably has the most luck getting stray kids cards through daily tasks, i will sure help you with that :icgyu: the only cards i have never got yet are hyunjin and han, but i had felix twice and lee know three times lmao

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
My bias is Jiho and I have no plans on overbidding as it just brings down my card total and will give me less chance of pulling what is gonna be an already really tough set to pull and with 8 members I can't play for 1 card until close to the end but we'll see as if there's a trading system like the one suggested there wouldn't be anything stopping you from just trading 5 cards you don't think much of and asking for YooA in return
I think ill nvr do tat for my own personal reasons. Ok, lets agree not to overbid, YooA, Mimi, Arin, Binnie, Seunghee, Hyojung, JinE, n Jiho will be my preferred order so as to non-compete for Jiho. The middle can be as n when whoever has the best trade or even ill defer to you as im only been fave-ing OMG since YooA's solo. I hvnt experienced any cb yet so far, but iv watched every virtual online performance they did except the paid ON:TACT n The Lost Memory. They made 2020 from YooA solo debut till end 2020, their last performance at awards_?/year end shows so much more bearable for me. Since RV:IS or SNSD werent active much at those or on hiatus. Tldr: ill like to go for YooA but if u hv better trading cards when the time comes(n i rmbr/if u remind me: other collectors don't rush in), ill be glad to get the next card after u. Hoping for a Feb/Q1 cb for OMG. Might even be distracted/less focused on the cards then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread