Trading Trading list of my 103 available cards (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
As I have the most amount of cards displayed in a trading center I came up with the idea of adding a purely written section so those who might have trouble loading all the images in my trading center can still actually look at what I have to trade :pandatea: Going to add it to my thread if people think it'd be more helpful than going through the images.

Common
AOA Choa, Yuna & Hyejeong
Apink Bomi, Eunji & Hayoung
Boa 2
BTS Jimin
CLC Seunghee, Yeeun, Elkie & Eunbin
Day6 Sungjin & Wonpil
Dean 1
Enhypen Jake
f(x) Krystal
Got7 JB
iKON Song
Infinite Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol & Sungjong
Jennie 4
KARA Gyuri, Seungyeon & Youngji
P1Harmony Intak
Pentagon Hui, Hongseok, E.Dawn, Yanan & Wooseok
SF9 Hwiyoung
Sungkyu 1
Taemin 2 & Taemin 4
Taeyeon 3
Treasure Jaehyuk
Weeekly Jaehee
Wendy 1 & Wendy 4
WINNER Taehyun
WJSN Cheng Xiao & Yeonjung
Woodz 4
Yongguk 1, Yongguk 2 & Yongguk 3

Rare
aespa Karina
Astro Moonbin
Ateez Jongho
Blackpink Jisoo
BTS Jin, J-Hope, RM, Jimin & V
Chungha 1, Chungha 2, Chungha 3, Chungha 4 & Chungha 5
Dreamcatcher JiU, SuA & Handong
(G)I-DLE Miyeon, Minnie, Soojin, Soyeon, Yuqi & Shuhua
Itzy Lia
IU 3, IU 4 & IU 5
IZ*One Yuri
Monsta X Wonho & Hyungwon
NCT Taeil
ONEUS Leedo
Red Velvet Seulgi, Joy & Yeri
Shinee Jonghyun, Key & Taemin
TXT Soobin & Beomgyu
Vixx Leo, Ken, Hongbin & Hyuk

Limited
(G)I-DLE Yuqi & Shuhua Valentines
Pranked Doni & Coni, Lee Sooman, Lee Youngja, Papa YG, JYP, Bang Sihyuk, Yoo Jaesuk, Lee Kwangsoo​
 
Last edited:

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
If you have Pristin Seungyeon tell me :sadcat: :dubuthink:
I don't have any Pristin members right now also you didn't say whether you liked this better than going through my trading center :shamesica:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't have any Pristin members right now also you didn't say whether you liked this better than going through my trading center :shamesica:
I was just wondering :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
and here I was hoping you would have some international cards :pandasad:
Had a bad experience trying to trade one and stopped collecting them before I got stuck with them after that
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Had a bad experience trying to trade one and stopped collecting them before I got stuck with them after that
honestly that's pretty fair lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread