Found Trading Red Velvet’s Wendy (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
If you're looking for Nu'est Ren I have him, but I don't really have too many cards you'll want, they all dudes
I like few BG too :sakUwu: Including NCT, Monsta X and NU’EST
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like few BG too :sakUwu: Including NCT, Monsta X and NU’EST
lemme know if you want Ren! But go for whoever you want seriously, you got a very valuable card there <3
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
lemme know if you want Ren! But go for whoever you want seriously, you got a very valuable card there <3
I have a dilemma because I love both Ren and Yeojin :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Yili
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:taemsip:

Tell me who you’d like to give me in exchange​
Will you trade Wendy with any one of the following cards:
Iz*one's Yena, n Dreamcatcher Dami (may not be in order of pictures cos idk the names/faces of cards im willint to trade away):


Nct doyoung, yangyang, Seventeen Hoshi n Dk n nuest Aron(same caveat as above):


N BoA 1, Lee Hi 3 n Heize 1 n Heize 5:

I could also offer you Momo (Twice) or Chaeyoung (Twice) for Wendy ig, but not my other Twice cards.

Let me know if you want to trade Wendy for one of my cards, thnx.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You became the first pick now :lisalaugh:
OMG! I'd happily give you Mina for Wendy. I'm almost done with my RV set then too. Please let's trade.
:maheart: :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Omg 😱 thanks :sakUwu::sakUwu::sakUwu:
Shall I head to the trade thread and initiate it? You have no idea how much this card mean to me! (the Wendy card I mean)
:nekolove: :maheart::sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread