- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
sure!!how about wonder girls hyelim & kara jiyoung for nct dream chenle?![]()
slayage, thank u so much. i can set up the trade !sure!!
of courseI've got: After School Red Jungah and Yuju 1 for Dreamcatcher Gahyeon? 🙏
I already have all fromis_9 raresCL rare for Fromis_9 Seoyeon Rare?![]()
Cherry Bullet Remi and Hi Suhyun SuhyunI already have all fromis_9 rares
But I would prefer two commons cards, so I can re-roll them
Hi Suhyun works, but I also have all Cherry Bullet cardsCherry Bullet Remi and Hi Suhyun Suhyunwork?
Oh my.....Hi Suhyun works, but I also have all Cherry Bullet cards
![]()
kpopsource.com
Weki Meki Suyeon and Lisa 5?Any of these cards in the op for woodz? Idk what you have already >.>
![]()
🐰Bunny's Card Burrow💗 - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Trading: Common = Common Rare = Rare or 2 Common LE = LE, 3 commons, or 1 rare + 1 common Legendary = Legendary ✧༺♥CARDS FOR TRADE♥༻✧ LEGENDARY Astro Sanha ***Will only trade for Monsta X, SHINee, Woodz, or NCT/SuperM Mark Legendary or cards that can get me one of those cards***...kpopsource.com