Teaser [TRAILER] Stray Kids "Clé 2 : Yellow Wood" Trailer (1 Viewer)

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The ending music has me hyped, sounds so great already! Reminds me a bit of A.C.E's Debut + Callin' mixed with IMFACT's recent music :sj_weary:
I can't wait!
The storyline intrigues me! <3 I'm expecting another bop.
And the elevator part slightly reminded me of Hellevator lol
 
Joined
11 May 2019
Messages
449
Reactions Received
1,505
Location
EXO planet~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FINALLYYYYYY <3 Well it's only been a little bit but still.


IM SO FREAKING HYPED FOR THIS COMEBACK YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost and Les

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Love
Reactions: InTooManyFandoms

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thankss <3


Omg yes Hyunjin needs more love :sanapray: :pepeheart:



I KNOWWW THERE IS LIKE, 3!
Yes. Future SK's IT boy Hwang Hyunjin deserves everything :sanapray:

Mess.
I hope more will join.
 
  • Like
Reactions: InTooManyFandoms

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh my :pandaomg::pandaomg:

I can’t wait for this!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Les

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread