- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
10 members of SNH48 (3 of them from 7Senses)
2 members of AKB48 Team SH
This is gonna be interesting to see, both AKB48 members AND SNH48 members.... OOOF
Dreamcatchers' Handong
Fanxy Red's Keran (K) - STAN KERAN, STAN FANXY RED VOTE FOR KERAN!
+
Natures Aurora (?) Altho I can't find her on the list of trainees, but I MIGHT just be blind....
There are probably more, who I am just not aware of yet!
2 members of AKB48 Team SH
This is gonna be interesting to see, both AKB48 members AND SNH48 members.... OOOF
Dreamcatchers' Handong
Fanxy Red's Keran (K) - STAN KERAN, STAN FANXY RED VOTE FOR KERAN!
+
Natures Aurora (?) Altho I can't find her on the list of trainees, but I MIGHT just be blind....
There are probably more, who I am just not aware of yet!