COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News TRCNG Members File Child Abuse Complaints Against TS (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
TRCNG Wooyeop and Taeseon file criminal complaint against TS Entertainment for child abuse, special assault, and money extortion

They have also filed to terminate their contracts

OH_mes
Original

Edit: More details
TRCNG's Wooyeop and Taeson have filed complaints with the Seoul Metropolitan Police against TS Entertainment

November 4th, lawyers representing the two members submitted contract termination for a string of accusations including violating the Children's Protection Act

Both Wooyeop and Taeson said that TS Entertainment acted in the best interest of the company, forcing the two members to eventually drop out of school due to their long commute (2-3 hours)

Living conditions were very poor such as constant hydro, electricity being cut off - at points no air conditioning for the members living in dorm

TS Entertainment also failed to provide meals to the members of TRCNG - all at the time were minors

TRCNG's choreographer is also under fire for physically abusing the members even before their debut

Wooyeop shares that TS Ent did nothing to help him in events like this - eventually he received necessary psychological support
Both members are also accusing TS Entertainment for financial extortion

Wooyeop has sued asking for 1.2 million won in damages for his case

According to the case submitted as well, Wooyeop and Taeson also have sued TS Entertainment for lack of company representation causing TRCNG's long hiatus as well as album delays This is following the death of founder Kim Taesong in April 2018 TRCNG are under a 9 yr contract

Details from Ballon_wanted

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
mess, i am not shocked, i hope they win

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
i liked them so much... I hope they win the lawsuit. TS Entertainment has proved, yet again, of how bad of an entertainment company they are tsk tsk.

@Vikki @DimashVirus We're the only ones on the taglist for them :(

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Nice. Just when you thought they learned their lesson with BAP. NOPE. The freaking horror these teens go through :( I hope they win...PLEASE. Also someone shut down this entertainment and transfer these trainees, boys and also Sonamoo somewhere else. :pandaannoyed:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Honestly like how is TS Entertainment still a thing? Do they even have enough money for a counter lawsuit???

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Updated
I thought 9 year contracts were banned. How tf did they land in one, especially as minors?

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I hope they win this, TS is such a horrible company to all of its artists and I’m not surprised that TRCNG are going through stuff with them. It’s one of the reasons I’ve tried not to get attached to any other group from TS because unfortunately things like this are bound to happen since TS never learn. I really wish the boys well and I hope they’re able to get out of this situation.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Even YG and Pledis don’t come close for the title of the shadiest company.

TS deserves to go bankrupt. These kids safety is my main concern now. I hope that they will win.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
After what happened to B.A.P and Secret it definitely isn't good idea to sign up with TS. They also like to sue their artists..

However I wonder how well this will hold in the court. It might depend n what is in contract. Cause somehow it's quite common that living conditions of idols who aren't super popular are rather poor and that food provided by company is luxury..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Updated
I thought 9 year contracts were banned. How tf did they land in one, especially as minors?
That’s what I was wondring. EXO’s 10yr one stands because it was signed in 2012 (so before the change), but after that there shouldn’t be anybody on contracts like their’s.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Honestly like how is TS Entertainment still a thing? Do they even have enough money for a counter lawsuit???
That roach of a company Pascal survived for 6 years with only Stellar so TS unfortunately probably has quite a bit left in the tank.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
just when i thought TS couldn't get any worse...
i hope this ends well for them, no one deserves to go through something like this

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread