COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MV Treasure - I Love You MV (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I was expecting something soft and cute, which I got in the first bit but the drop totally took me by surprise.
I honestly think they could've done it even harder to have a bigger contrast.
The chant towards the end feels very YG, but Teddy is still not in sight in the credits which I like :sanapray:

I do prefer Boy for now but I'll definitely put this on my playlist as well

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
They're cuuuuuuuuuute!!

Not sure how I feel about the song though. It sounded really good in the teaser so I had high hopes but this was kind of underwhelming. It started off really good but then the chorus happened and then the rap happened and the song just lost its touch. I have to admit it's catchy though. The repetitive I love you in the chorus is stuck in my head already.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Why does treasure feel like an sm group, this feel different for me coming from YG :wimwim:
Can't remember who put it like this, but they are the first 100% idol group from YG, while their previous ones are like 60-70% idol
bcs previous YG groups aren't really that ultra in sync, clean cut idols.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Why does treasure feel like an sm group, this feel different for me coming from YG :wimwim:
Can't remember who put it like this, but they are the first 100% idol group from YG, while their previous ones are like 60-70% idol
Also can't mention this enough cuz its a blessing, Teddy seems to have little to no influence in the production for them looking at the song credits for this and Boy, for other artists and songs from yg most of the time teddy is at least a little bit involved

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Also can't mention this enough cuz its a blessing, Teddy seems to have little to no influence in the production for them looking at the song credits for this and Boy, for other artists and songs from yg most of the time teddy is at least a little bit involved
thank TF

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think it was Form Of Therapy that said that in his BOY reaction.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I feel bad for dissing Teddy because he's produced some iconic songs in his time but at the same time, Treasure does make a nice change from the norm.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I feel bad for dissing Teddy because he's produced some iconic songs in his time but at the same time, Treasure does make a nice change from the norm.
he definitely wasn't a bad producer a few years back, but he just seems out of ideas and recycles most of the stuff he does these days, it's like he is having a creative block

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh boy, I really wanted to love this more than I actually did.

Everything else is 10/10. The vocals, rap, especially the choreo good lord :sj_weary:
Hyunsuk rapping while drumming, fucking A!!!

Alas, that chorus. After Boy, I was hoping for more of an actual chorus rather than another YG drop. It's not bad but definitely stops the song in moving from good to great territory.

Still, wishing them the best, I'm sure this will sell great too and they're extremely successful rookies already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread