- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,398
- Reactions Received
- 151,411
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I liked the teaser actually. And I'm super excited for them to finally debut
Yoshi should have an English name like Hyunsuk, Asahi, Yedam, Doyoung, and Jeongwoo.
I'm here even without being taggedAnd wow Vikki didn't even tag me for this so someone else had to. Rude![]()
Poor Senpai didn't get tagged eitherI'm here even without being tagged
August 7th can't get here fast enough![]()
I knowPoor Senpai didn't get tagged either![]()
It's okay. Maybe you'll get tagged next timeI know
Atleast someone tagged you, lex with the popularity flex![]()
Maybe I will, if good people like you remember meIt's okay. Maybe you'll get tagged next time
And I don't lex is that popular![]()
Let's hope the good people will remember you. You don't deserve to be forgottenMaybe I will, if good people like you remember me
Are you sure tho, you might be wrong![]()
Atleast I got your attention with my new dp else who knowsLet's hope the good people will remember you. You don't deserve to be forgotten
And yes I'm sure![]()
Senpai deserves attentionAtleast I got your attention with my new dp else who knows
Tch, lexie kun number 1 in my heart tho![]()
Blessed Rosé getting me the attention I craveSenpai deserves attention
Lexi kun is glad to be #1 in your heart![]()
Having a Rosé sig or dp is the best way to get my attentionBlessed Rosé getting me the attention I crave
Yay Lexi chan Ichiban
Just like Treasure![]()
You should tell me the 2nd and 3rd best ways too, for future referenceHaving a Rosé sig or dp is the best way to get my attention
Now I'll have to change my title to Lexi chan Ichiban![]()
Another way to get my attention is with anything Blackpink or Taeyeon relatedYou should tell me the 2nd and 3rd best ways too, for future reference
Oh you should do that
If only I could change my sana banner to lexi chan![]()
Oh I seeAnother way to get my attention is with anything Blackpink or Taeyeon related
I changed my title too
Lexi chan would be the best banner![]()
If there's any pretty gifs of my faves it'll get my attentionOh I see
And how about some nice gifs, that gets your attention too
Yasss best title with best aesthetics, lex with the title flex![]()