Teaser Treasure Introduction Film (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
And wow Vikki didn't even tag me for this so someone else had to. Rude :joshmeh:
I'm here even without being tagged :rosesmug:
August 7th can't get here fast enough :sj_weary:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I know :umjicry:
Atleast someone tagged you, lex with the popularity flex :sj_weary:
It's okay. Maybe you'll get tagged next time :umjicry:

And I don't think lex is that popular :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's okay. Maybe you'll get tagged next time :umjicry:

And I don't lex is that popular :wimwim:
Maybe I will, if good people like you remember me :umjicry:
Are you sure tho, you might be wrong :wimwim:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Maybe I will, if good people like you remember me :umjicry:
Are you sure tho, you might be wrong :wimwim:
Let's hope the good people will remember you. You don't deserve to be forgotten :umjicry:

And yes I'm sure :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Let's hope the good people will remember you. You don't deserve to be forgotten :umjicry:

And yes I'm sure :wimwim:
Atleast I got your attention with my new dp else who knows :umjicry:
Tch, lexie kun number 1 in my heart tho :wimwim::pepeheart:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Atleast I got your attention with my new dp else who knows :umjicry:
Tch, lexie kun number 1 in my heart tho :wimwim::pepeheart:
Senpai deserves attention :umjicry:

Lexi kun is glad to be #1 in your heart :nekolove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Senpai deserves attention :umjicry:

Lexi kun is glad to be #1 in your heart :nekolove:
Blessed Rosé getting me the attention I crave :maheart::umjicry:
Yay Lexi chan Ichiban :nekolove:
Just like Treasure :rosesmug:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Blessed Rosé getting me the attention I crave :maheart::umjicry:
Yay Lexi chan Ichiban :nekolove:
Just like Treasure :rosesmug:
Having a Rosé sig or dp is the best way to get my attention :jenniesmug:

Now I'll have to change my title to Lexi chan Ichiban :rosesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Having a Rosé sig or dp is the best way to get my attention :jenniesmug:

Now I'll have to change my title to Lexi chan Ichiban :rosesmug:
You should tell me the 2nd and 3rd best ways too, for future reference :jenniesmug:
Oh you should do that :rosesmug:
If only I could change my sana banner to lexi chan :sj_weary:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
You should tell me the 2nd and 3rd best ways too, for future reference :jenniesmug:
Oh you should do that :rosesmug:
If only I could change my sana banner to lexi chan :sj_weary:
Another way to get my attention is with anything Blackpink or Taeyeon related :jenniesmug:

I changed my title too :rosesmug:

Lexi chan would be the best banner :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Another way to get my attention is with anything Blackpink or Taeyeon related :jenniesmug:

I changed my title too :rosesmug:

Lexi chan would be the best banner :sj_weary:
Oh I see :rosesmug:
And how about some nice gifs, that gets your attention too :taesip:
Yasss best title with best aesthetics, lex with the title flex :sj_weary:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Oh I see :rosesmug:
And how about some nice gifs, that gets your attention too :taesip:
Yasss best title with best aesthetics, lex with the title flex :sj_weary:
If there's any pretty gifs of my faves it'll get my attention :taesip:

And yes lex always needs to have the best title and aesthetics :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread