Solo πŸ― Treasure Kanemoto Yoshinori Thread 😻 (13 Viewers)

Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
TREASURE's 2020 Dance Hits Challenge compilation




My favorite part was 'Gang,' and not just because Yoshi was in it.
It was the most challenging dance and they executed it well!


Yoshi, I saw you mouthing lyrics during Any Song. You can do better than that.

Note: This has been my opinion/stance for a while. It is not new.



I've used this image of Soyou before because I agree with her.
I have even used it as my sig on another forum!
Pros should know when and when not to move their lips.
This is the difference between a professional and a Tiktokker.

Mouthing when not necessary should be something monitored for and corrected.
I don't believe in babying my favs: So I'm going to call it out.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread