MV TREASURE - ‘MY TREASURE’ M/V & Audio Be With Me + Slowmotion (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I never ever want to hear another cute concept from boy groups I swear to god they are always terrible... not even Yedam can save this one.

Golden Child being turned into literal children wasn't enough...
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I never ever want to hear another cute concept from boy groups I swear to god they are always terrible... not even Yedam can save this one.

Golden Child being turned into literal children wasn't enough...
ASTRO's earlier cute concepts were great, DONGKIZ did good with them too :reallysadcat:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
ASTRO's earlier cute concepts were great, DONGKIZ did good with them too :reallysadcat:
Ok yes, Astro was good with crazy, sexy, cool and that other colorful song but I think they are the only ones I tolerate... MX cute songs are just terrible too...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread