- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
The teaser for their first comeback! It looks pretty af, don't it?Tf is this![]()
That was totally my first thoughtThe teaser for their first comeback! It looks pretty af, don't it?![]()
Maybe it’s a POWER ballad???The teaser is confusing me because it looks soft but they said the song was more powerful than BOY.
Maybe it’ll be a live song or another ICONIC yg ballad...Hopefully this means a more youthful song/fresh concept![]()
I'd take another happy dance track too, like Going Crazy lol. Or something like that Wayo version with the vocal line, with some raps added in.Maybe it’ll be a live song or another ICONIC yg ballad...
What if it’s a soft synth pop song like Come To Me? I love that song so if they did something similar as a title track I’d be here for it!!I'd take another happy dance track too, like Going Crazy lol. Or something like that Wayo version with the vocal line, with some raps added in.
I know right? The pastel watercolours is such a big mood!This heart is so pretty!
Yeah. I guess this time it will be a cute and a fresh themed comeback. Can't wait!I know right? The pastel watercolours is such a big mood!
Apparently, they said on V Live that the song is more powerful than BOY but now I'm wondering what they meant by powerful.........Yeah. I guess this time it will be a cute and a fresh themed comeback. Can't wait!
Oh! but still lets have some hope!Apparently, they said on V Live that the song is more powerful than BOY but now I'm wondering what they meant by powerful.........