- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
At around this part of the song, you can hear a female voice responding to them. When I first heard it, I thought that it might be Rose but after listening to it a couple of times, it obviously isn't her plus I feel like they would've used her for publicity if it was. Of course, it could just be a random session singer but that seems a little weird when they have a dungeon full of trainees who will work for free...
Her voice sounds a little to stylised to be a random backup vocalist too, she kinda sounds a little like Heejin from LOONA to me, what do you guys think?
@Ozymandias @Ahsoka @Poetry @lexus @Darth_berries @Jichuus
P.S. @maruberry Asahi and Mashiho have more lines in this one!