Treasure's rendition of Whistle is the best thing I've ever seen (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Please stan this cover. It's amazing :maheart:

Anticipate Yedam's solo on June 5th and Treasure's debut later this summer (let's hope it doesn't get pushed back again :wimwim:)





Togruta: @notthatmarko @lexus @perhapz @Ashla_K @Ahsoka


Okay, thread over :wimwim:
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
I really enjoyed it as well. I've lost count how many times I've re-watched it. Whistle was already one of my favorite k-pop title tracks ever. When I'm watching, my eyes usually go to Asahi and Mashiho for the giggles. And the part where Junkyu makes the whooshing wind sound.
 
Joined
27 May 2020
Messages
29
Reactions Received
25
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just can't take a dude with lipstick rapping. It just doesn't feel or look right.

The whole thing is cheesy as hell.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
its really a good one
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread