Trading TRI.BE Mire, Suju Sungmin or Suju Siwon for trade (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
yeeeeeeees!!!! thank you!!!! danke!!!!
I will be collecting tri.be later as I actually like some of their music:pandaangel:

All except songsun are babies tho:scree:
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Magician and Exi

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
yeah, i might collect them later as well
:llama_squish:
Taste:icgyu:

I quite like them

:felixdance::felixdance::felixdance:

If you like their set, I made it:jenniesmug:

They have so many pretty pics!
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Magician and Exi

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
great job, the set is so pretty!


this is my favourite title track by them

I think that is my fave title from them too!

I also listened to the bsides they had videos from and I really like them! The song I posted, b-side, I think will be on repeat, it's cute and fun:mork:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread