Troll of the Year (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Everytime I see the award "Troll of the Year" in my profile I laugh and it takes me off guard.

I feel like I won this award for my past more than my present. Cause let's be honest kpopsource DrewB is the G rated version of DrewB.

The R rated version made a name for himself elsewhere.

I think it just goes to show how tame trolls are here on kpopsource. They really aren't an issue at all.

I'm still glad I won though. It means my legacy still holds.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Cause let's be honest kpopsource DrewB is the G rated version of DrewB.
G rated troll? ... Toddlers troll harder than kps DrewB. :lisalaugh:... But I should be nice :dubuthink::dubuthink::dubuthink:... You def have made me side eye you a couple times on kps.. There. Good deed of the day.

The R rated version made a name for himself elsewhere.
I remember. You were so savage, you made Elmo blush...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
KS isn't rly best place to troll cause people don't bite easily and it's harder to get rise out of them :dubuthink:

In some places it's way too easy..
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
KS isn't rly best place to troll cause people don't bite easily and it's harder to get rise out of them :dubuthink:

In some places it's way too easy..
I agree! Like on the old One Direction forums. In that case, it wasn't only that, but it may as well have been a grocery store (you know, the kind where employees on the floor are scarce) bc mods had like little to not interaction with the site. In fact, you had to tweet or DM them on Twitter just to get their attention.
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Everytime I see the award "Troll of the Year" in my profile I laugh and it takes me off guard.

I feel like I won this award for my past more than my present. Cause let's be honest kpopsource DrewB is the G rated version of DrewB.

The R rated version made a name for himself elsewhere.

I think it just goes to show how tame trolls are here on kpopsource. They really aren't an issue at all.

I'm still glad I won though. It means my legacy still holds.
what do you actually do for a living if i may ask?
you are 40+? you once said?
how do you pay your bills
not by trolling the internet i assume and i hope

because its all cute and fun you think you amazing being a troll on forums
but it does mean, i talk from experience because i seen your posts here and else where
you have posted a lot of stuff over the years , stuff that is not always THAT great........... you know thats true
so just makes me wonder
WHO THE F is behind that screen
who are you for real lol

just wonderin :wimwim: :ilovebread: :llama_shook:
but knowing you tiny bit
your response to this post will either be nothing or a troll response
ugh i am prepared no worries:sj_weary:
(of course its ok if you dont want to answer my questions, im just curious, no need to feel obligated to answer, you got the right to remaint silent, i know that :mgblush: )
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and mysteric

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
what do you actually do for a living if i may ask?
you are 40+? you once said?
how do you pay your bills
not by trolling the internet i assume and i hope

because its all cute and fun you think you amazing being a troll on forums
but it does mean, i talk from experience because i seen your posts here and else where
you have posted a lot of stuff over the years , stuff that is not always THAT great........... you know thats true
so just makes me wonder
WHO THE F is behind that screen
who are you for real lol

just wonderin :wimwim: :ilovebread: :llama_shook:
but knowing you tiny bit
your response to this post will either be nothing or a troll response
ugh i am prepared no worries:sj_weary:
(of course its ok if you dont want to answer my questions, im just curious, no need to feel obligated to answer, you got the right to remaint silent, i know that :mgblush: )
That's a lot of questions.

Dont you want it to remain a mystery?
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
That's a lot of questions.

Dont you want it to remain a mystery?
meh
you act little bit full of yourself sometimes
i mean, its not a crime, you not hurting anyone i suppose with that so meh (though i think you been quite rude to people in the past so you MAY have hurt people in the past with your troll attitude, got no receipts though so whatever moving on)
but still makes me wonder who the f you are in real life:sippinthetea::rosesmug::lisalaugh::wimwim:
don't people often expect people , who act full of themselves online, to be the opposite in real life?
big mouths online but totally different offline? just wonder if you were one of those or you actually the exact same in real life
which is also quite possible
but in the end it really does not matter AT ALL who you are and what you do because our lives do not depend on it thank fak :lisalaugh: :ilovebread: :jenniesmug:

BTW FYI this is me not hating, this is me just being real raw and fkin curious really, thats all
i hope no one is taking this the wrong way
as i said above, its ok if you dont answer
im not the type to force anyone but i am the type that is a straight shooter, POW POW

:lisalaugh::mgblush::taemsip::ilovebread::jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
meh
you act little bit full of yourself sometimes
i mean, its not a crime, you not hurting anyone i suppose with that so meh (though i think you been quite rude to people in the past so you MAY have hurt people in the past with your troll attitude, got no receipts though so whatever moving on)
but still makes me wonder who the f you are in real life:sippinthetea::rosesmug::lisalaugh::wimwim:
don't people often expect people , who act full of themselves online, to be the opposite in real life?
big mouths online but totally different offline? just wonder if you were one of those or you actually the exact same in real life
which is also quite possible
but in the end it really does not matter AT ALL who you are and what you do because our lives do not depend on it thank fak :lisalaugh: :ilovebread: :jenniesmug:

BTW FYI this is me not hating, this is me just being real raw and fkin curious really, thats all
i hope no one is taking this the wrong way
as i said above, its ok if you dont answer
im not the type to force anyone but i am the type that is a straight shooter, POW POW

:lisalaugh::mgblush::taemsip::ilovebread::jenniesmug:
100% truth is I am the complete opposite offline in the real world. I dont have/want friends and most of the time will not speak unless spoken to.

I wasn't always that way. But the older I get the more I realize nothing matters and I want for nothing.

Trolling was a way to let loose I guess and say screw you to the world. But now i can barely muster up enough energy for that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
100% truth is I am the complete opposite offline in the real world. I dont have/want friends and most of the time will not speak unless spoken to.

I wasn't always that way. But the older I get the more I realize nothing matters and I want for nothing.

Trolling was a way to let loose I guess and say screw you to the world. But now i can barely muster up enough energy for that.

just kidding :jenniesmug: :ilovebread: :sippinthetea: :wimwim: :taemsip:

sounds like you had some issues/problems in life and you fed up with humans or the world in general so you acted out on the internet probably thinkin ''cant touch this'' ? just random guess

i guess you trolling bit less because you growing tired of it?
dude, just do things that actually makes you happy and enjoy life until you die as much as possible
but just don't be an ass, online or offline
i mean, we all can be a bitch at times even when we dont mean to, everyone SOMETIMES comes across like that to someone else without the actual intention of wanting to as sending messages online / offline is very depending on the receiver as well
but please do realise, this is general advice to all who read this anyways, that acting like a jerk wherever whenever on purpose because of boredom or whatever is not making this planet earth any more beautiful and not easier to live on

you might be a troll that has boundaries?
who knows
but there are people online who go way toooooo far
sending all kinds of messages that are straight up psycho and actually hurting people mentally you know

i just hope you never been THAT bad
be a good human being man
and take care of yourself
 
  • Love
Reactions: Drew_B

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I think it just goes to show how tame trolls are here on kpopsource. They really aren't an issue at all.
LOL you have no idea how hard it was for me to choose the top 5 trolls when i hosted the event bndscb ks really has no trolls and it shows :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Tbh I voted for you for "Comedian of the year" too coz you're the funniest user around lol, but I won it for whatever reason.
Still, in the last year you had an article on the other site actually get tweeted by the official account which got stans pissed lmao, so well done :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread