COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Trump suggests delaying November elections (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I take pride in the fact that this is going to be my first election

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tbh it makes sence since covid isn't getting better but he's doing it for the wrong reasons
There's ways to vote without being in person, such as mail-in voting. Voting doesn't mean it needs to put others at risk for it to happen.

Reactions Received
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
There's ways to vote without being in person, such as mail-in voting. Voting doesn't mean it needs to put others at risk for it to happen.
true, i kinda forgot about mail-in voting :')

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
God no. If there's a chance that he can get out of office then the sooner the better

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I wanna make jokes but like this man is already deploying secret police and people are just chill with it so I honestly don't have hope that this election will proceed smoothly or fairly.

USPS is already shutting down some of it's locations so mail-in voting will become inaccessible to people that live there. Its already going to take 2 weeks for some mail-in ballots to deliver so people are really having to vote in October and even then we don't know if the postal service will make it until then or even be able to handle the influx of ballots.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Im not USian, but if Obama or Clinton, either one, suggested this-itd be bigger mess than the birther fakery or Whitewater calls 4 the clintons to be jailed. Why isnt the reaction the same for this?(i know why, its just a rhetorical question...sigh)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread