- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Your stubborness is adorable!
Your stubborness is adorable!
WELL YOUR STUBBORNESS IS HELLA BORINGYour stubborness is adorable!
if I am so boring, why are you even talking with me?WELL YOUR STUBBORNESS IS HELLA BORING
if I am so boring, why are you even talking with me?
hmm it seems like you like woozi betterYou can ask, but I won't answer.
imma make you real mad as a parting giftBye-bye baby!
hmm it seems like you like woozi better
so you love kai moreYou have found my weak spot! I LOVE BY BABY KAI FROM HEAVEN TO HELL!
Yeah this is weak, since I really love the way he looks!man kai is uglyyyyyy like the hell is that face. he's wayyyy to tan for starters, he rlly needs some bleaching cream. Theyre dangerous and blah blah but i wouldnt mind if he bleached his face off, ew.
Woozi is a god, he is perfection. There isn't a single person out there who is more perfect than Woozi!so you love kai more
whats the line between following this thread and a banYeah this is weak, since I really love the way he looks!
The fact that I asked for it?whats the line between following this thread and a ban![]()
based on my research you love woozi more, hmph Tea bAgWoozi is a god, he is perfection. There isn't a single person out there who is more perfect than Woozi!
Woozi might be the most perfect being to ever exist, but I love kai with all his flaws! His vocals might not be as perfect, but I don't care! He is my baby and I will forever love my baby!based on my research you love woozi more, hmph Tea bAg