Appreciation Try to make me mad by dissing my faves (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
woozi and kai should just fuck off. woozi because he's a ghostwriting manbaby who tries too hard to compensate for his height and dick, kai because hes so dark he couldve been freed by Abraham Lincoln
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
woozi and kai should just fuck off. woozi because he's a ghostwriting manbaby who tries too hard to compensate for his height and dick, kai because hes so dark he couldve been freed by Abraham Lincoln
Try again!
  1. I like short guys!
  2. His dicksize doesn't matter, since he will never fuck me anyways
  3. I really don't care what color somebodys skin is! Kai looks beautiful!
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Try again!
  1. I like short guys!
  2. His dicksize doesn't matter, since he will never fuck me anyways
  3. I really don't care what color somebodys skin is! Kai looks beautiful!
youre so not picky its annoying
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Then you should thinka bit and figure out things to diss about that are actually kinda true!

Even I can think of them and I lvoe them to bits!
IT IS TRUE!!!!!!!! WOOZI'S SHORT AND KAI'S TAN
 
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
IT IS TRUE!!!!!!!! WOOZI'S SHORT AND KAI'S TAN
But I see those things as good qualities, so you can't make me mad by saying that they are that! I like Woozi being short, so you saying Woozi is short is not gonna make me mad!
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
But I see those things as good qualities, so you can't make me mad by saying that they are that! I like Woozi being short, so you saying Woozi is short is not gonna make me mad!
woozi's tall
 
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Your ass is shorter than Woozi, who is considered short IN ASIA!

You my dear baby are miniscule.
IM LEAVING THIS THREAD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread