- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
so i think i have a pattern- other than the random bout of BEG when I just started being a kpop fan, its been a boy group, usually pretty popular, maybe top 10 groups. usually more than 5 members, day6 was a bit of an anomaly. so far its been suju, shinee, exo, monsta x, bts, skz, nct, superm, skz, day6, and then got7 which is currently.
so far the bgs I'm most into rn are txt, enhypen, ateez, and golden child. i know all their names except golden child, but I've been super into golcha because of kingdom and that one weekly idol episode when they were with wekimeki
it might be ateez since I am in an ateez server and I see their stuff most often, but txt might catch me in their new comback
so far the bgs I'm most into rn are txt, enhypen, ateez, and golden child. i know all their names except golden child, but I've been super into golcha because of kingdom and that one weekly idol episode when they were with wekimeki
it might be ateez since I am in an ateez server and I see their stuff most often, but txt might catch me in their new comback
Last edited: