- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Istg this looks so cool, like a gangster drama 
This reminds me of some of my fav Korean gangster flicks like A Dirty Carnival or A Bittersweet Life
Lowkey surprised not more artists/groups have used this concept but I guess it wouldn't suit young boyish groups as much lol, needs someone more mature and Yunho is just the man to do it
I also recommend all other teasers/track videos released so far- each of them are extremely high quality, unique and different from each other. High hopes for this to be one of the albums of the year
Anticipate and appreciate
@Cassiopeia @Boy Group
This reminds me of some of my fav Korean gangster flicks like A Dirty Carnival or A Bittersweet Life
Lowkey surprised not more artists/groups have used this concept but I guess it wouldn't suit young boyish groups as much lol, needs someone more mature and Yunho is just the man to do it
I also recommend all other teasers/track videos released so far- each of them are extremely high quality, unique and different from each other. High hopes for this to be one of the albums of the year
Anticipate and appreciate
@Cassiopeia @Boy Group