- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,402
- Reactions Received
- 53,170
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 426,812
- Gender
- Female
we are indeed manifesting a glorious kingdomOk so TVXQ as MCs, iKON and SKZ as competitors- we gonna have all of Big 3 representation in MNET
Also Ateez and TBZ of course
SKZ and Ateez are much bigger abroad, but I think iKON will pull more domestic viewers, and TBZ domestic popularity has exploded too so should be interesting.
Having Bobby do a rap collab with Hongjoong and Changbin should def happen, manifesting![]()
SF9 simply aren't big enough for Kingdom imo, they'd be fine on RTK. Although with Chani and Rowoon, they might get some decent viewership and votes. Same with Astro, the group isn't that big but everyone knows Eunwoo lol.we are indeed manifesting a glorious kingdom
i think astro is the last group that might might join which would be interesting but maybe it'll be someone else
thhe problem is that btob already said they're not going on so who could it be besides astro if it's not a big three group
sf9 i think also declined
i'd be thrilled with highlight or infiniteSF9 simply aren't big enough for Kingdom imo, they'd be fine on RTK. Although with Chani and Rowoon, they might get some decent viewership and votes. Same with Astro, the group isn't that big but everyone knows Eunwoo lol.
BTOB would be a solid addition, but makes sense since the Ilhoon scandal is so recent
I'd love to see a senior group, like we had AOA and Park Bom in Queendom. Yoseob was on Masked Singer recently and they said they're looking at a comeback right? Highlight could def use the limelight and gain attention from newer/younger fans if they participated
Wouldn't mind Infinite either.
I think that it would be unfair to have SF9 on RTK, IMO they’re too big domestically for that. I think they’re more popular than Ateez domestically, or at the very least they beat Ateez in music shows.SF9 simply aren't big enough for Kingdom imo, they'd be fine on RTK. Although with Chani and Rowoon, they might get some decent viewership and votes. Same with Astro, the group isn't that big but everyone knows Eunwoo lol.
BTOB would be a solid addition, but makes sense since the Ilhoon scandal is so recent
I'd love to see a senior group, like we had AOA and Park Bom in Queendom. Yoseob was on Masked Singer recently and they said they're looking at a comeback right? Highlight could def use the limelight and gain attention from newer/younger fans if they participated
Wouldn't mind Infinite either.
I’m not seeing this happening just because I think they’re too big for that.Still praying for any of the NCT units!
God now I am hyped for the show, could not have better hosts!
But.... I want that....I’m not seeing this happening just because I think they’re too big for that.
if only a.c.e would be on itoh my god it just keeps getting better and better![]()