- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,399
- Reactions Received
- 55,168
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,366
I think they have a translator with them but their understanding of English has improved a lotI wonder, has Twice gotten better at English these past few years? Because I wonder how they communicated lol even the choreographer was American and speaking English.
I kind of lost track of Twice few years back when they started doing colabs, which is why I am not up to date with them anymore. I still love the girls tho and will forever be grateful to them.I think they have a translator with them but their understanding of English has improved a lot
also no DP huh? going the ol' selfmate route
you ok mate?I kind of lost track of Twice few years back when they started doing colabs, which is why I am not up to date with them anymore. I still love the girls tho and will forever be grateful to them.
The no dp or signature is more bc I feel in a weird space right now
they improved, I guess esspecially understanding.I wonder, has Twice gotten better at English these past few years? Because I wonder how they communicated lol even the choreographer was American and speaking English.
I guess, just very anxiousyou ok mate?
Yeah, I imagined Momo of all members being the least good at it. I remember seeing her mention before she dreads English because it's hard for her. I'd say Mina, Nayeon and Jihyo being the best at Englishthey improved, I guess esspecially understanding.
But they can't really speak much, if you noticed Momo (as per Momo usual) mostly communitcated using her hands![]()
hey if you ever need someone like the paver of the way (aka me!!!) to talk to you know where to find meI guess, just very anxious
That is kind, but I learned people on forums tend to ignore eachother at one point anyway.hey if you ever need someone like the paver of the way (aka me!!!) to talk to you know where to find me
Momo is the bestYeah, I imagined Momo of all members being the least good at it. I remember seeing her mention before she dreads English because it's hard for her. I'd say Mina, Nayeon and Jihyo being the best at English