- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Woah from TOP to K-Pop? How did you make that transition? They couldn’t have been any more different.I was actually a pretty big member of the clique in 2017. TOP is actually the reason I became a KPOP fan (oddly enough). I really didn't like the Trench album, and I'm not a big fan of this song either, but I definitely like this more than their last few songs.
Well, I actually was in my emo phase in 2016-2017. I was listening by "Not Today" by TOP and I read the comments. The comments were filled with "Any Armys here? xd" and I got pretty annoyed, so I looked up who these BTS kids were. I saw Not Today and I was pretty impressed, but kind of wanted to deny that I liked a KPOP song, since I was pretty ignorant. Then, a few months later, I heard Spring Day since I loved Not Today, and just got into KPOP that way. Haven't really been a TOP fan since.Woah from TOP to K-Pop? How did you make that transition? They couldn’t have been any more different.
And Blurryface is still their best album in my opinion but Trench is really good too. They’re a bit more on the experimental side with this album so it takes a few listens but now it’s one of my favourites. Chlorine, My Blood, Neon Gravestones, Nico and the Niners, Morph, Bandito and Leave the City have been on my repeat list since the release last year.