- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
Hi all! Nearly a year ago, I did a little giveaway here where I drew an idol of someone's choice! I've definitely been in the mood to do something nice, so I thought I'd hold a second giveaway! Although the timing is off considering my commissions are open on Instagram right now, I thought why not, lol.
All you have to do to enter is comment who you'd want me to draw, simple as that. I will choose who wins with a random name picker. The winner will be chosen in exactly 24 hours from when this thread is posted. Since I have two styles I primarily draw in, the winner will also be able choose which of those I make their picture in. I know I'm not very good, but nonetheless I hope people might join. ;-;
Tagging people who entered last year's GA:
@kuro @Bookworm @BTSkpopfangirl @mirella @wayvoutsold @Lovely_Cornchips @Jimimis @Mayah @melancholia @kodoku @ddeonghwaaa @mysteric @LeeHoseok @blurryface @Darjeeling
All you have to do to enter is comment who you'd want me to draw, simple as that. I will choose who wins with a random name picker. The winner will be chosen in exactly 24 hours from when this thread is posted. Since I have two styles I primarily draw in, the winner will also be able choose which of those I make their picture in. I know I'm not very good, but nonetheless I hope people might join. ;-;
Tagging people who entered last year's GA:
@kuro @Bookworm @BTSkpopfangirl @mirella @wayvoutsold @Lovely_Cornchips @Jimimis @Mayah @melancholia @kodoku @ddeonghwaaa @mysteric @LeeHoseok @blurryface @Darjeeling