Teaser Twice 'Baby Blue Love' - "Taste of Love" Teaser Scavenger Hunt Highlight Snippet (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


Twice 'Baby Blue Love' - "Taste of Love" Teaser Scavenger Hunt Highlight Snippet
@Once
(I rlly think this is not creating the buzz JYPE hoped for, Sigh!!) Kudos to the genius(-es) for trying marketing strategies (imo) cloned 100% from 2010/2000's updated for 2021 (tiktok/twitter n so forth) so spectacularly tho.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Nice!

And yeah, I'm all for trying different marketing ploys, but for Twice, I think it's best to primarily utilize YT as they continue to grow their presence on other SM platforms. YT has the biggest audience WW. I ain't scavenging nothing, lol.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,806
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I agree with @AmysTeri - YouTube would be a much better marketing platform!

In my opinion of the song, I LOVE it, as always! They always come through with the happy songs - that's part of why they're so high on my stanlist.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and AmysTeri

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am digging it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread